Friday, December 02, 2011

Napa Know How...... How to Drive Parents Crazy

Chris and Oscar listen to the radio while driving to school everyday. Well there is one radio ad that he loves- the Napa Know How song. He LOVES it, do not ask me why, apparently the most annoying things naturally attract children (i.e. Barney). He kept asking us to play "Napa Know How" and could not understand why that was not a song we could just pull out. Well one night recently, after Oscar had been such a good boy, I thought I would see if the commercials were on YouTube to reward him. It was a moment of temporary insanity, and now I am watching Napa Know How commercials every night as part of our bed time routine.  Why me? Oh yeah, I created this monster by showing them to him on the computer. Way to go Jessica, way to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment