Monday, December 05, 2011

BirLhday Party

Oscar's 3rd birthday party was Saturday. We had to have it early because that Saturday was the only day left in December when you could have the bouncy castle at the rec center. Oscar loved the bouncy castle at the Wilson Fall Festival, so I knew it would be the perfect thing to have at his party. So many of his friends came and they had a great time in the bouncy castle, running around, and playing with the basketballs. It was nice to get all the kids out of the house because Saturday was really cold, and there is not too much to do outside when you are two or three. 

I do not think anyone noticed, but on the way to his party, I looked down at the cake I made and realized I did not cross the "t" in birthday. So, Happy BirLhday Oscar. 







No comments:

Post a Comment