Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Oscar

Three years old. Seems like three months ago you were born and today you are turning three. This year you have grown into a little toddler boy, and my little baby is just a memory. You display characteristics that are completely inherited from your mom; stubbornness, bossiness, a love of reading and art supplies. You also display characteristics that are completely inherited from your dad; your ability to make people laugh, your love of cars, your love of tools, and your good nature towards everyone you meet. The more I get to know you, the prouder I am of the boy and man I know you will become.
I am amazed that three years ago you were just staring at Christmas lights and now we have conversations and you are becoming so independent. You continue to bring so much joy to our lives. We could not be more proud of you; our friend, our buddy, our partner in crime, our happiness, our son.

1 comment:

  1. Pappaberry19.12.11

    My previous comment was supposed to have been for this post.

    ReplyDelete