You know you are a good little boy when Santa sends you a personal letter. On Tuesday night, as we were opening the mail, I saw an envelope from North Pole, Alaska. I called Oscar over, and told him that he received a letter from Santa. He was so excited and sat on the sofa with his dad while I read the letter. He was so excited and he could not believe that Santa wrote him a letter telling him what a good boy he had been and that he would be visiting him soon. Santa also included a sticker, a photo, and one Santa dollar in the letter.
What is the exchange rate on that Santa dollar? Can it buy one of those Lexus cars with a bow on it? That seems like a fair exchange rate.
I love that Oscar is really starting to believe in Santa this year. It really makes Christmas so much more magical to see it through the eyes of a child who believes. It reminds you of so many wonderful memories, it also reminds you of how you use to wake up at 6:00am on Christmas morning....... I might not be looking forward to that part so much- mom, you better program the coffee machine for an early morning because I am going to need coffee.
A special thank you to Elizabeth for arranging Oscar to receive this letter, you really made his day!


Good stuff! Atleast I read the blog, right? Even if nobody else does, I sure enjoy it.
ReplyDelete