As we were hiking, Tara' saw the horse stables and knew that she wanted to go horse back riding before she left Jackson. On Monday she and Billy went and had a great time riding horses up Snow King. I am sure it beats hiking.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Snow King: If You Cannot Hike It, RIde a Horse
We decided to hike Snow King on Friday before we picked Oscar up from school. Snow King is the ski hill that is a few blocks from our house. It has a trail that goes to the top where you can see Jackson, the Tetons, the Elk Refuge, and Sleeping Indian. Chris & I always take for granted that we have lived here four years and are acclimated to the lack of oxygen. We can never figure out why people move slower or cannot breathe when we are climbing altitude. Tara' & Billy did better than most southerners and were great sports.
As we were hiking, Tara' saw the horse stables and knew that she wanted to go horse back riding before she left Jackson. On Monday she and Billy went and had a great time riding horses up Snow King. I am sure it beats hiking.
As we were hiking, Tara' saw the horse stables and knew that she wanted to go horse back riding before she left Jackson. On Monday she and Billy went and had a great time riding horses up Snow King. I am sure it beats hiking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment