Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Five Favorite Things at this Moment

My friend and fellow blog writer Kate, asked me to name my five favorite things right now. Well if there is anything that I am always in love with it is France, Jane Austen, coffee, and paper goods. It is too bad that Chris does not share my love of any of these things except coffee. In fact he gets completely bored with my references to Jane Austen, hates the money I always want to spend on paper goods, and routinely shuts down my idea of living in Paris for two years when Oscar is six. Well if I cannot be in France right now, or inherit Crane & Co, or talk about Jane Austen then maybe I can surround myself with these five favorite things of the moment:

I love love love Pride & Prejudice and how full of himself Darcy is in the novel.

3. Frederic fabric from Dessin Fournir
Yes, it is French and would look great as pillows on a black leather sofa.
4. Holly Hunt Crystal Sphere Pendant by Alison Berger
This hand blown pendant is something that I desperately want.
If only I had lots of money.....

5. Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
My sister just introduced this vodka to me this past week.
Thanks Tara'!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.8.09

    Yes! My thoughts:
    1. I love that you took the challenge and such great selections!

    2. Isn't that Firefly Sweet Tea freaking amazing? Did you see my post about it a few Fridays back?

    3. I'm sure you didn't mean to, but you wrote, "I has a great time drinking." You sure did! Were you drunk when you wrote that?

    4. I now love YOUR ring choice!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have put Fire Fly on my list too.

    Kate's friend,
    Della

    ReplyDelete