Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Party Decor

We had our 3rd annual pumpkin carving party on Saturday, meaning I was a crazy person all week preparing for the party. Since you never know if it is going to rain/snow the day of the party, it is difficult to go all out with outdoor decorations since you might, at the last minute, have to be in the garage. I had some ideas for the trees, but apparently there is a helium shortage in this country, and I could not find helium. Maybe next year helium will be abundant again and I can have my great tree decorations. Of all the decorations, I love how the bats by the front door turned out. I have the best husband ever; Chris cut out, glued, and hung the bats for me around the front door. I will have another post shortly with photos from the party. 






No comments:

Post a Comment