When I turned sixteen, I got a job; which allowed me to get a driver's license, so I could drive the sweetest car ever- 1987 Buick LaSabre, and I had to get insurance. My parents' insurance was State Farm, so mine would be as well. When I went off to college, State Farm came with me. When I moved to Jackson seven years ago, I went right to the State Farm office to get insurance in Wyoming. All these fourteen years I never even priced out another insurance company. Chris and I finally looked into another insurance company here in town, and they came back with not only better rates, but better coverage, and we do not have to pay a 20% deductible if our house splits during an earthquake. We made the decision to move companies, and it is crazy, but I am slightly apprehensive now about this change. Why is change so difficult even though it can mean better things? Fourteen years is a long time, but let's face it; this is not the biggest decision I ever made.
Oh! Guess what came early to the jauberry house......snow! This is our house this morning, Mother Nature and I need to have a conversation.

I know what you mean! I've had Allstate since I started driving and I recently made the switch to Progressive. Better rates, better coverage and better customer service. But still, leaving old Allstate made me slightly sad and guilty.
ReplyDelete