Our front door has been without a wreath since the end of February. Obviously this has been bugging Chris to death since he loves wreaths, and really, loves all types of decor. I think it is a waste of money, but I go along with him because I love him so much. I even agree to make the wreath for him and our house even though I do not think we need it. That is just the kind of self sacrificing wife I am.
I went to the local fabric store and selected three colors I thought would be great for spring and summer so I would not have to make another one in three months. I selected a leaf/chartreuse green, a pool/robin's egg blue, and a perfect shade of red to coordinate with our existing Adirondack chairs on our front deck. After creating the front door wreath, I realized I had enough fabric left over for a second one, so I made another for our back deck to hang on the house, since we have a sliding glass door. Chris is just happy that we have a wreath on our front door again. You have no idea how upset he has been and the sleep he has been losing over our wreath-less front door.
| front door |
| backyard deck |
No comments:
Post a Comment