Hannah was a super star during her trip because she stayed home with Oscar for three days. Oscar is great, and I could not love a person more, but......he talks.... A LOT. Picture a person who wakes up at 7:30am and begins talking and does not stop until 8:00pm. It is my fault, this is payback for all the years I talked non-stop and drove my own parents crazy. Some people lied, broke curfew, I talked and talked and talked.
Hannah was a trooper. She did so many projects with Oscar and I wish that she would move in with me and be my nanny.
One project we did was dye Easter eggs. Hannah and I were excited about the possibility of deviled eggs, and of course sharing a first with Oscar. I think dyeing Easter eggs is for girls. I can remember dyeing eggs and coming up with all kinds of designs, and being patient while they dyed. Boys drop the eggs in the dye and immediately want them to be ready. Then when they are not, they pretty much get over it and say they want to play Buzz Lightyear.
Oh well, Hannah and I got our deviled eggs, and they were delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment