Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jackson Lake

While Chris & Matt helped paint the Chapel of the Sacred Heart on Saturday, Pam & I kept the kids entertained. We went on a bike ride around the campground and saw a dirt path where you could access Jackson Lake. We got all our gear together, (having kids means you look like you are going on a seven day vacation for the simplest events like hanging at a lake) and meet for some fun in the water. I know most people who read jauberry live in Louisiana where everyone where bikinis, but you see those snow covered mountains  When they melt.... you guessed it, the lakes here are full of ice cold melted snow. Of all the lakes though, Jackson Lake is by far the warmest one I have found. Oscar & Parker have no problem with any lake or river because they were born here in Jackson and I guess it is in their blood.  I will say the wonderful thing about having boys is give them a shovel, sticks, rocks, dirt, and water, they can entertain themselves for hours. 





No comments:

Post a Comment