After the parade, we spent our day outside in the yard, which made Oscar very happy. Later we went to the Mahoods and said hello to all the girls and the family. We ended the night at the Gothams where they had a BBQ with all kinds of delicious food and wonderful company!
We had to leave early to get Oscar home for bed, but Chris & I were going to watch the fireworks on Snow King together from our deck. I, however, was the only Jaubert to make it to 10:00pm, and I watched the fireworks by myself while annoying a sleeping Chris with my descriptions of the fireworks as they went off. I just thought they were too beautiful to miss. Below is a photograph from the Jackson Hole News showing the fireworks we could see from our deck. Happy 4th of July!





he is soooo precious! so very precious! you two crazy kids done good.
ReplyDelete