Living in an earthquake prone area means that Oscar's bed wall has never been decorated. Not that anything would come off the wall and fall on him, but I sleep much better at night knowing that is one less thing I have to worry about while raising a little boy. I have been thinking for about a year what I could place on that wall that would be lovely, while also being earthquake safe. Then last week I finally choose an art display and yarn wrapped letters. They are both extremely light weight and pose no threat should Yellowstone blow up at 2:00 in the morning. Also, since Oscar goes every week to the Center of the Arts for an art lesson, we have some masterpieces that are in need of displaying. The yarn letters provide some color and wonderful texture to the wall as well. Chris and I worked on them last Wednesday night and we loved the way they turned out. We are very happy with the installation and love that Oscar's room no longer has a lone, blank wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment