Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Moose in Moose, Wyoming

Granny and Paw wanted to see moose while they were visiting us. Everyone wants to see something while they are here- moose, deer, bears,etc. We have yet to have a visitor who did not get to see one if not all of their "wildlife list" while staying at casa Jaubert. Since my grandparents drove three days to see us, I was determined that they see the best moose ever. While I know moose habitats around our house, it is not really something you can depend on, but I forged ahead and was hopeful they would see a moose. On Tuesday, I drove them down the Moose/Wilson Road in hopes of seeing a moose. I was thinking it was too late in the day, but then I saw something very hopeful- 22 cars parked on the road and about a hundred people getting out of their cars. When you live here, you know that means one thing, animals. There they were, three moose, one bull and two cows. I walked about a mile up the road to get this photo for my grandparents of a bull moose. It was worth it, and they were so happy to have seen three moose so up close on their trip. 







Jenny Lake

Jenny Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment