Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Smartest Person in the Whole Wide World

Chris Jaubert, AIA 
Guess who is now an official, licensed, boy wonder, architect?
If you thought it was hard to live with an intern architect, you have no idea what it is like to live with an actual architect. Here are some examples:
I am not allowed to turn my back while in his presence- walking out of rooms backwards is difficult.
When you ask him a question, his answer beings with, "Well, since I am an architect..."
Forget asking him to do the dishes, he is an architect.
I must serve his sweet ice tea at exactly 42 degrees. 
I have to walk 10 feet behind him whenever we are in public and wear a shirt that says, "I'm with an architect."
It is brutal.

* The above is all true, no matter what Chris Jaubert says. He doesn't know anything, he is an architect. *




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous15.9.12

    i just giggled! Can we make a pact to keep each other up to date on the blog?

    ReplyDelete