Oscar’s school had Thanksgiving lunch today for parents. Parents were asked to bring sections of the meal and they provided the mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and rolls. I have horrible flashbacks when I think of school lunch food, but I am always amazed at Oscar’s school and the food the children get to eat. His school has a chef and they have an amazing kitchen in which to prepare food. Parents brought green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and apple pie. It was a wonderful lunch and I am so glad both Chris and I were able to attend. As working parents, we know we miss out on a lot, but we are so grateful when we can go on a field trip or attend a lunch. We love our little Oscar. Of course, it was hard when we had to go back to work because he wanted to go with us. Thankfully, Heather mentioned playing music, and he forgot we were even there. We are really looking forward to our four day weekend and hanging out with our Oscar.
Disclaimer: These photos were taken with an i-Phone, so they are not the best.



No comments:
Post a Comment