Apparently during my first pumpkin spiced latte this fall, I decided to go all Matha Stewart on my front porch/ front door. So on Saturday Oscar and I went to the grocery store to get pumpkins, Staples to get thumb tacks, and Stitch N Time to get a straw wreath and fabric. Then in my caffeine madness I proceeded to push 1000 thumb tacks into four pumpkins to make beautiful fall "bling" pumpkins. Oscar picked out several little pumpkins and I put them in plant containers that are no longer holding geraniums. On Sunday I tore the black and gold strips (yes, Saints colors, I love my husband) and tied them around my straw wreath mold. I am hoping the pumpkins will last through Thanksgiving since I did not carve them, we will see. Happy fall and I hope a pumpkin spiced latte finds you soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment