Courtney Roth is a mom from Ponchatoula whose only child, her son Tripp, has EB (Epidermolysis bullosa). I have been reading her blog, http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/ since last fall when I found it by happenstance. I have known Courtney's family forever and I honestly think she is just the most amazing person I know. She is such an amazing mom and she constantly inspires me to be a better mom and to be truly thankful for all the blessings I have. The way she cares for her son is just amazing. Obviously I am not the only person who thinks Courtney & Tripp are amazing- Elmo, yes Elmo, is writing Tripp a song. The Elmo, not a local impersonator, the one that lives on Sesame Street and is on TV everyday. How cool is that? I have never mention Courtney or Tripp before, but when I read her blog today, I want to share something so positive with my readers. It is wonderful that someone like Elmo, who Tripp is obsessed with, would take the time to do something so wonderful for such a family. There are truly wonderful, amazing people in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment