For Chris' 30th birthday, one of his friends gave him tickets to the Punch Brothers performing at the Center for the Arts. Last night was their show, so Chris & I had a date night! Date nights happen so few and far between that when they come around, I get all dressed up like I am going to the Oscars. Well not quite, but I definitely get excited because who knows when I am going to be able to wear earrings and silk again without consequences, i.e. major drying cleaning bill. Since Trey bought the tickets we had no idea where our seats were until we got there- they were front row center- they were awesome! When Chris Thile did an acoustic mandolin solo later on in the show, we could hear his shoes squeak against the wood stage. The concert was phenomenal!! Every musician in the group is beyond talented and it was so amazing to see them live. After the concert, Chris and I had planned to get dessert at Dolce, but they were closed. We were bummed for a second, but in the end we came up with something even better- a Jr.Frosty and fries. The fries were perfect- hot and salty- it was the best dessert ever! Just a perfect ending to an epic date night!




No comments:
Post a Comment