Chris & I get photos from time to time of Oscar's school activities. We mostly see what he has been up to on his classroom's bulletin board, but it is nice when they give us photos that we can share with you. The first set of photos shows Oscar playing with "gak" which from what I can tell seems like a cross between play-dough and slime. The last three photos are of a classroom body painting project which seems much more messy than his usual finger painting projects. Oscar loves his school and we are so fortunate to have such a wonderful school to bring him to everyday.
OMG! The body painting photos are too cute! The teachers are so brave to give a bunch of 1 year olds some paint and just say go for it. I see a very artistic future of Oscar.
OMG! The body painting photos are too cute! The teachers are so brave to give a bunch of 1 year olds some paint and just say go for it. I see a very artistic future of Oscar.
ReplyDelete