Our first swimming trip was documented in
The Next Swimming Olympian in June, but this time we took it to the next level- water slide. There is a small water powered slide in the children's pool and we took Oscar on probably 80 turns. (The amount has nothing to do with the fact that Oscar's mom is apparently a water slide junkie.)
This trip was much better because Oscar was more into swimming than the first experience which lasted all of 20-30 minutes. Also his friend Parker Gotham was there, so he had a partner in crime, their crime being absolute cuteness in their swim trunks. (thanks Val)
Did I mention there is also a two story water slide there for adults? Oscar cannot go down that one, but I ventured over there a couple times, maybe 20.
It was a great way to pass a rainy, grey, cold Sunday afternoon in September. Also I had made tortilla soup earlier, so after swimming we dried off and the
Gothams came over for dinner. The day turned out wonderful which was great because the morning forecast just seemed like a boring day inside.



No comments:
Post a Comment