We go to the Farmer's Market every Saturday to get produce, fresh breads, and meat. Oscar has a habit of charming vendors into giving him apples, plums, berries, etc to eat. Every week he eats the fruit that has been given to him, so we buy more. On Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning, we try to feed him the fruit we bought. He then spits it out at us like we are feeding him the worst things he has ever eaten. How is it just a couple of hours ago we could not feed him fast enough, and now he is looking at us like we are crazy?
So for awhile I completely gave up, and then Pam fed him some blueberries she had bought. He ate probably 25 of them while we were standing around the market. Since I love blueberries, I gave in and bought him a pint. Of course, I expected the usual "Are you crazy?" look to accompany these unmagical blueberries later in the day. Oscar, however, is always full of surprises....
He Loves Blueberries! He ate the whole pint by Thursday. I honestly do not know if he will eat the next pint I buy.... but that is what is so amazing about Oscar, he is always toying with our minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment