Thirty thoughts/facts/whatever about Jessica
1. I was born on May 17, 1982. My due date was April 28. I was
20 days late.
2. I have a .500 average of being on time. See above.
3. Favorite ice cream- mint chocolate chip.
4. I love the color red. My favorite shade of red is one that
has slight ultramarine blue undertones.
5. I only buy neutral color vehicles. Silver, Silver, Taupe.
6. I love vintage. Mid Century is the best for furniture and
house wares. The 20’s are the best for
jewelry.
7. My favorite number is 16, has been since I was six.
8. I have a serious fear of odd numbers.
9. I could never go on a silent meditation retreat.
10. I have read six biographies on Queen Elizabeth II.
11. Reading Jane Austen makes me so happy. Watching that
horrible Kiera Knightley movie makes
me sad.
12. Nicknames my family calls me are J-cat and Jetski. (I cannot
make them stop)
13. When I was in high school, I never broke curfew. Looking
back I wish I would have been a little more rebellious.
14. My dream job would be the curator of the Kimbell Museum, if
it were located in France, not
Texas.
15. My dream retirement would be to grow lavender in the south
of France.
16. Favorite snowball flavor- wedding cake
17. If I can make Chris laugh, I think I am awesome.
18. I love all forms of coffee- drip, espresso,lattes, iced,
hot, whatever.
19. My first car was a Buick LaSabre. I looked very cool in it.
20. I love handwriting and lettering.
21. My favorite Crayola color as a child was Cerulean.
22. I have never seen an episode of the Simpsons.
23. My first concert was New Kids on the Block.
24. Softshell crab is the best food in the entire world.
25. I love to play basketball; I love it even better when I show
up Chris.
26. I am very competitive, so is Chris, there is hardly an
activity that is just enjoyed, there usually
has to be a winner.
27. I love my siblings. They are the best friends anyone could
have.
28. My family is very loud, it can be overwhelming, you just
have to jump in and talk loudly.
29. The I-55 bridge and the Causeway give me anxiety. You are
just a tiny metal guardrail away from
Lake Ponchatrain.
30. Favorite birthday cake- ice cream or vanilla salted caramel
with buttercream icing.
I'm horrible at birthdays but, for whatever reason, yours is one of the like ten I always actually remember.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Welcome to 30! So far, so good. <3
That was supposed to be a compliment. Seriously I have forgotten my grandpa's birthday every other year for the last ten years. I am horrible.
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome.
Thanks Cheryl! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHa! My favorite is #9! I also love wedding cake snowballs best!
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved that Buick!! Then the silver Sentra! ;)
Happy birthday, dear friend!