Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Bald & the Beautiful

Oscar & Chris shaved their heads this year for St Baldrick's. This is the fourth year for Chris and he was having some trouble raising money this year since people have already seen his head shaved. I told him if he could raise $750, that we could shave Oscar's head too! Well that helped and we were at $800 in no time.
March 18 arrived and I definitely started to have doubts. My beautiful little boy was going to be bald...... I tried not to think about it, and when I saw him that night he was so proud and happy. He kept saying, "Mommy, look, I got a haircut!"
He was so excited to look like his dad, and we were happy that we were able to raise money again for such an amazing cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment