So back to Halloween...... We meet the Gotham's and Rachel & Joel to go trick-or-treating on the town square. This works out great because we can do one side of the square and be done. Oscar cannot eat candy for a number of reasons (mainly I am horrible, mean mom who does not think he needs 14 snickers) so we do not have to visit that many places. Although as soon as someone dropped a Dum Dum sucker in his basket, it was over. We had to give it to him because our little monkey was going bananas in the middle of everyone. So most of these pictures feature Oscar and his Dum Dum sucker.
Oscar was happy to see his two dragon friends Parker and Joel, and we had a great time hanging out with them. My sweet little Hanna was a butterfly, but I never got to see her because she slept the whole time.
Right now Halloween is this crazy 30 minutes and then it is over. I look forward to the days when we can go for two or three hours around rich neighborhoods, and then I can pick all the Almond Joys out of the basket for myself. That will be a great Halloween indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment