Friday, October 08, 2010

Fall Fun

Fall is lovely, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pies, pumpkins on the front stairs, beautiful colored leaves falling all over my yard that I have to rake.........
Fall has finally arrive in Jackson and we are getting into the spirit. We took Oscar to the local nursery and while buying pumpkins for our front steps, we let him pick out his very own pumpkin. He loves his pumpkin. He loves throwing it, kicking it, mainly showing his love in his special toddler boy way.
Chris also got his very own pumpkin because, in his opinion, is the perfect pumpkin for carving. We will have to see what Chris carves, ideas? My suggestions are:
I heart Jessica (yeah, that will be the day)
LA Tech symbol
Saints
Jack-O-Lantern
I will post photos when it is done so you can marvel at his work, or I won't because it never got carved. Now Chris will have to carve it or everyone (all 3 jauberry readers) will know!
No carving Oscar's pumpkin though, that is his special fall buddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment