Oh Oscar and his binkie have been through so much together, well Oscar and the 44 binkies we have bought, lost, found, lost again, and found again.
Remember when the binkie took up half your face?
Remember when we use to have to make sure there was one in all four of our diaper bags and every room in the house?
Remember when your mean old Daddy said last night, "I am sick of this binkie! We are getting rid of it, starting NOW." Wow, Oscar, when you read this blog when you are 22, just remember, Mom wanted you to keep that binkie until YOU wanted to get rid of it yourself. Now, I am fully aware that a 10 year old with a binkie playing soccer is slightly ridiculous. Just slightly. I am also aware that Mommy is a sucker when it comes to Oscar and those blue, blue eyes.
Just wait Daddy, the next one is going to be a little girl!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment